Saturday, March 15, 2014

10 more days!

Hello everyone! I am sure you are all anxiously awaiting my departure to Japan, but it has not occurred quite yet. I do leave in 10 days though! I am extremely excited and admittedly a little nervous. I have traded up a bunch of US dollars for Yen and I have my official student visa for Japan. It was not very hard to get but it is critical that you have one. Not much else to report since I haven't left yet but I have got most of my preparations done for going abroad. I have a plan for some medicine I take since they only let you bring a two-month supply. I've also had to make preparations for my phone while I am over there so I won't have to pay ridiculous international rates. Some things I still need to do include: get some rain gear, get an adapter for my computer charger because Japan only has two pronged outlets, and pack up all my clothes. It's strange to have to pack up your whole life into about two suitcases but I will give it my best attempt. My next post will be from Tokyo so stay tuned!

Sayoonara for now!

-A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment